Strawberries are nutritious and delicious fruits, which are common fruits on people's tables during the Spring Festival. So, what should you pay attention to in winter strawberry management? How do you control the common diseases of strawberries in winter?
First, leaf spot disease: only occurs on the leaves, the lesions are round, uniform in size, surrounded by purple red, dark brown in the middle, shaped like a snake eye, it is also called snake eye disease. The disease occurs mainly in the seedling stage at elevated temperature and water occurs, mancozeb agent available 800 to 1000 times, 1000 times, etc. Dasheng Fungicides, optionally a homogeneous foliar sprays, for early onset, every Control once every 7 to 10 days.
Second, gray mold : the disease mainly harms fruits, petals, flower buds, fruit stems and leaves can be infected, which is extremely common, especially in continuous rainy weather, high humidity, temperature in the climate of 18 ~ 22 degrees Outbreaks should be promptly prevented, and the appearance of purple-red lesions on the receptacles is the early stage of the disease. Control measures: 1. Strengthen ventilation in greenhouses and reduce air humidity. 2, for chemical control: 70% methyl thiophanate and 50% carbendazim 1000 times, the above-mentioned agents can be sprayed at the flowering stage, in bad weather conditions, spray once every 5 to 7 days, a total of Spray 2 to 4 times, and use it alternately with the sterilizing agent to improve the control effect.
3. Powdery mildew : This disease mainly occurs in warm and humid environment, and it is widely cultivated in protected areas. Some varieties have weak resistance to powdery mildew and need to be controlled in time. The disease is most likely to occur when the temperature is around 20 degrees and the air humidity is above 90%. In the early stage of the disease, white powder appeared in the leaf back, and then rapidly spread to the whole plant. The powdery spores of powdery mildew spread by air, which is highly infectious and rapid in onset. It is often uncontrollable in the retransmission year and causes devastating loss. It is highly valued that if the disease is seriously spread, prevention will be quite difficult. Therefore, we must do it in the early stage and try to fight it out in the early stage of the disease. Control agents include: 25% triazolone wettable powder has good control effect, but it is easy to produce phytotoxicity, plant dwarf, flower and fruit deformity. It can be used with fluorinated carbazol 8000 times, 25% nitrile emulsifiable concentrate 5000 times, 10% difenoconazole 2500 times, and 0.3% stone sulphur mixture have good effects.
4. Root rot : The disease is infected with the roots of the plant after soil infection, and then infects the base of the stem. Generally, the greenhouse spreads by irrigation, and a mother seedling is infiltrated, which will spread the whole plant stalk seedling. The center of the stem is reddish brown, the plants begin to wilting, and gradually die. Control measures: Sprinkler irrigation or drip irrigation should be used in the shed to avoid flooding. Temporarily remove the diseased plants for soil disinfection, use 1000 times of root sulphate spray in the diseased hole, 800 times of spurting point sterilization, 95% carbendazim 3000-6000 times rooting, can play a good effect, preferably in nursery Pre-sterilization in the nursery.
5. Bacterial blight: The disease is likely to cause the disease to spread under the cultivation conditions of 22 to 25 degrees and more wet and multi-fertilizer. For example, the high temperature and high humidity in the greenhouse, the planting density is too high, the plant is too deep, and it is easier to lay the film. This disease has occurred. In addition, it is also one of the factors that emits gas after excessive melting of the base fertilizer in the soil. After the disease, the bud heart, flower buds and new leaves gradually withered, showing irregular curling. In severe cases, the bud heart rotted and became a heartless seedling, which caused different degrees of production reduction in the early stage.
Prevention and treatment methods: At present, there is no specific specific medicine, and more efforts are made in cultivation management. It is strictly forbidden to use the diseased plant as the mother plant, the planting should not be too deep, remove the weeds, pay attention to ventilation and ventilation, keep the shed dry, and carry out the top dressing to promote the recovery of bud heart growth.
Winter greenhouses should be strengthened, properly planted, and kept as ventilated as possible to reduce the humidity in the shed, which can effectively reduce the occurrence of diseases.
Introduction Of Product
JESSRO PP Compression Fittings have adopted the most advanced structure and apperance design from Italy and Israel. From these design we can make the product being fast and convenient installated to saving the construction time so much. At the same time we use a high quality seal which are high and low temperature resistance, ageing resistance, resistance to ultraviolet ray, acid and alkali resistant.It make us effectively solve water leakage problem in high-pressure work environment. In addition, our PP raw materials are all joined with the new kind of assistant materials.In this way we can greatly increasing the service life of the product.
Features Of Product
1. Light, durable, convenient
2. Low cost and long service life
3. Good sealing, greatly saves water resources
4. These fittings are promoted in the world, and become very popular for their simple using
Way Of Conection
1. Normal size as (20mm - 63mm)
2. Big size as (75mm - 110mm)
3. For screw type, there need to use teflon tape winding outer thread screw parts, then smooth twist in the threaded
Scope Of Application
1. Water project in construction
2. Water treatment for swimming pool
3. Water project in pisciculture
4. Irrigation for agriculture
PP Compression Fittings
Plastic Compression Fittings, PP Fittings, PP Compression Fittings, Polypropylene Pipe Fittings
JESSRO INDUSTRY CO., LTD. , http://www.pepipefittings.com